Sunday 10 March 2013

"Hey Mama" OOTD


Hey guys!

Two posts in one day, I'm on a roll! 

So this is what I wore today for Mother's Day...it's a look I've never really done before but I think I might try it out more often since I got such a good reaction to it :) How can I describe it? I think it's quite preppy, but then of course I had to trash it out with a bold lip and gold hoops lol. 











I'm wearing:

- My sister's Oxford St. Johns College sweatshirt
- White shirt from River Island
- Jeans from River Island
- Cut out wedges from ASOS


I hope you like!!! :) 

Jade x 



11 comments:

  1. very cute!
    love the shoes:)
    xx Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Your wedges look so good with the shirt/jumper combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing babe!

    New follower :)

    xxx

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Loving your blog too! :) xXx

      Delete
  4. The sweat shirt is so cute especially with that shirt collar x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...