Sunday 14 April 2013

When Acrylics Are The Only Option


Ok...I'm just going to put it all out there. I have short, stubby fingers and I hate them with a passion. So, I always wear acrylic nails to make them look longer. However, having to remove them has become such a problem for me. Since I'm way too cheap to pay for them to get taken off, I use a metal nail file and literally peel and prise them off my fingers, which takes a few layers off from my natural nails, which basically leaves them weak and pretty disgusting to be honest lol. 

But last week my cousin saved my finger nails by telling me about the Perfect Finish Artificial Nail Remover from Boots...and seriously, at the moment I'm thinking that it's kind of the best invention since the dishwasher.

It comes in a little tub with acetone and the walls are covered with tiny little brushes. You need to soak each finger individually for around 10 minutes which literally melts the nail away. You then twist your finger inside the tub against the brushes to help remove the excess. Although it can be VERY drying, I can honestly say that the condition of my nails is 100 times better than it would have been if I had ripped them off. So, if like me you can't live without your acrylic nails, this is the perfect product for when you need to remove them. And plus it's only £2.99! 










Give it a try! 

3 comments:

  1. I've always used Superdrug's "Get 'em Off" solution which is about £2.50, but this looks more efficient and like less effort! I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How have I not known about all these magic solutions before?!

      Delete
    2. I blame myself, I should have let you know! lol, but this looks great though, much easier!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...