Monday 19 November 2012

Educate. Elevate



Hey!

This new post is all about my new favourite brand 'Educate Elevate'. I stumbled across them about a month ago on Instagram and I've been obsessed ever since! I know everyone's really into Beenies and 90's style sweatshirts and tees at the moment but these are some of the best I've seen so far, especially the Fists and Hi Top Sweater. Have a look and see if you agree!





All are £30

1. Fists Sweater
2. Hi Top Sweater 
3. Flygirl Sweater
4. Stay+ Sweater



All are £20

1. Fist Tee
2. Nike Airs Big L Quote Tee
3. Limited Edition Keith Haring Tee
4. Flygirl Tee



All are £22

1. Burgundy Logo Beanie
2. Black Logo Beanie 
3. Green Logo Beanie 
4. Lilac & Yellow Bobble Beanie 
5. Red & White Bobble Beanie 
6. Lilac & Baby Blue Bobble Beanie


Thanks for reading and go check them out at educateelevate.com



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4255385/?claim=ecsrd4trvjs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


2 comments:

  1. I must own the hi-top jumper, oh dear goodness it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mummy said that we should all wear them on Christmas day lol

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...