Sunday 25 November 2012

Ombre Lips.

Hi guys!

This post really is just all about my latest obsession when it comes to applying my lipstick...and that is creating ombre lips! I love doing it with two different shades of purple and whether you love it or hate it, it definitely demands attention :)













I used Collection 2000 'Mudslide' on the outside of my lips, filled in the middle with CoverGirl Lip Perfection in 'Divine' and then blended by rubbing my lips together. However you can use purples from any other brand and long as you have a dark shade and a light shade. It's really so easy to do, just make sure that you line your lips with either a brown or purple lipliner to stop the lipstick from bleeding.

I also love using the same technique with pink lipstick. For that look I use MACs 'Girl About Town' with NYXs 'Fig'.

If you need any suggestions of shades or brands to use then drop a comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...