Thursday 22 November 2012

NYX. BLACK. FRIDAY.








If you're a lover of NYX Cosmetics like I am, then here's a little heads up...they'll be doing a UK 'Black Friday' sale (23/11/12), where they'll be giving 20% off all of their products. I'm already excited and ready to spend my entire evening filling my online shopping basket. Because they are an online brand, if you're curious to see the true shade of their products before you buy, visit YouTube. There's always a blogger who's already tried and tested a product, preventing you from making any questionable decisions lol 

Here are a few of the products I'm thinking about buying (all prices mentioned are before discount is given):




























Happy shopping!!! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...