Friday 10 May 2013

Product Review: MAC Blot Powder


Hi guys! 

Just like I promised, here's the full review to MAC's Blot powder which has been saving my life for the past couple of weeks.

(Review below pictures)


MAC Blot Powder in 'Deep Dark'







Well...where to start?!

MAC's Blot Powder retails for £20 and is worth every penny. The sales advisor recommended that I buy it in 'Deep Dark' which is the darkest shade it comes in, so I got a bit worried, considering that I don't wear their darkest shade of foundation. However, there was nothing to worry about since the powder actually doesn't really leave any colour on your face at all. In fact, it's so finely milled that you can't see any powder on your face at all. I use it in the morning to set my foundation and I also use it to get rid of the oil on my t zone a couple of times during the day. Like I just mentioned, what I love the most about it, is that there's no cakey build up and it doesn't change the colour or texture of my make up. It also doesn't leave me with a completely matte face, which is amazing because I still like to have a little bit of a 'glow' to my face. A little bit goes a long way and I suggest that you apply it with a powder brush and not the puff that comes with it. The main reason being that when I used the the puff, it was hard to control the amount I was using, whereas the brush allows me to apply it really lightly and naturally. All in all, I would say this is a must have product for those with oily skin and this has most definitely become a staple part of my make up bag for years to come! I think I've covered everything, but if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

3 comments:

  1. i don't think i've even looked at any of mac's pressed powders, but this sounds really good!
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really will save your skin this summer!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like this is perfect for my oily skin, I think I'll defo have to buy this! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...