Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hello Halloween?




Hey guys! 


SO I don't celebrate Halloween, and can't really say I've ever done anything for it at all (blame my parents for never allowing me to go Trick or Treating lol). However, I did get extremely bored at home yesterday and decided to create a 'Halloween look'. I tried to go a bit overboard with my application so that it would really stand out. But when I took the pics (All in natural light) I soon realised that I didn't go far enough. I might try it again later...if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can make this more extreme, please let me know! :)

List of products used below the pics. 











Face:

MAC Matchmaster foundation in shade 7.5 and Maybelline FIT ME concealer in shade 35. I love this for under my eyes. It's really helps to cover up my bags.

Eyebrows:

 I use Rimmel's Eyebrow Pencil in 'Dark Brown'. It's not that amazing but it does its job. I still much prefer MACs eyebrow pencils.

Eyes:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Black Bean' which is a great base when doing dark eyes. It really helps to get a deep colour on the eyelid. From the 'Au Natural' Sleek Eyeshadow Palette I used 'Noir' for my lids and 'Taupe' for the corners. I also used my Benefit 'They're Real' mascara...although I do wish I also had some dramatic fake lashes to use.

Cheeks:

Sleek Contour powder in 'Medium' (my favourite thing in life) and Sleek Blusher in 'Life's a Peach'.

Lips:

MACs Rebel. I'm not a huge fan of this lipstick anymore and hardly ever wear it, so I thought I'd give it some use for the first time in months lol.


Hope you like the look! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...