Tuesday 18 February 2014

Feeling Gothic ft Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow pencil


It's me again!

So today I got really bored (the only thing on my agenda was a trip to Sainsbury's. Oh the joy) and I decided to try out a quick makeup look using two products I haven't used before. The first I haven't used because it's brand new and it's Charlotte Tilbury's Colour Chameleon eyeshadow pencil in 'Amber Haze'. The second was 'Cyber' lipstick by MAC and I had never used that because honestly I've been quite scared to! Lol

I'll start off by saying that I am completely IN LOVE with the Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow pencil and I'll tell you why below the pics :) 






On the website this product is described as being as something which intensifies your natural eye colour and there are two shades (a day and night) for each eye colour. My eyes are dark brown and therefore I don't think it's really possible to intensify them? But I do love every other component of this product. 

It is extremely easy to apply. In fact so easy that I almost thought the colour wasn't transferring onto my eyelids! I expected it to drag but it literally glided across my eyelids so gently and smoothly. In addition it is such a lovely colour and it sparkles rather than shimmers. The Colour Chameleon also stays on all day without budging, and while this is amazing I would recommend applying and blending each eye one at a time because it will set before you get a chance to lol. It retails at £19 and while I may have thought this a little bit extravagant before, I am now a convert and will most definitely be purchasing 'Dark Pearl' which is the other recommended shade for brown eyes. 








Other products used:

Base: MAC Fix+ and MAC Strobe Cream
Foundation: MAC Matchmaster in shade 7.5
Eyebrows: Rimmel eyebrow pencil in 'Black Brown'
Concealer: MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NC45
Eyes: Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze on the lid. MAC eyeshadow in 'Cork' in the crease. Rimmel Volume Flash x 10 Extreme Black mascara.
Cheeks: Sleek Contour Kit in medium and blusher in 'Honour'
Lips: NYX lipliner in Y2K and MAC 'Cyber' lipstick 

Just realised that this turned into quite a long post lol. Hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...