Saturday 8 December 2012

My Christmas Wishlist.

Ok...so I already know what I'm getting for Christmas (a Kindle Paperwhite). But if I wasn't and if I had loads of friends who could read my mind and enjoyed spending copious amounts of money on me, then this is what I'd be unwrapping on Christmas morning.

I'm also aware that I sound really superficial at the moment. I kind of hate myself for it and yet I can't stop :( lol


1)

I really, really want these for work! I wear heels everyday but I have this nagging feeling that I'm going to end up falling down the stairs soon in front of all my students lol...so a nice pair of flats would really help.





2)

Are Nike Blazers dying now? The 'hype' in trainers seems to be Puma's. Expect to see them on a lot of people very soon. I don't have any green trainers so these would be a nice addition to my wardrobe.





3)


I'm completely and utterly in love with this coat, but here's the thing...even if I did want to buy it, it's completely sold out online. And to make matters worse, I'm conflicted over buying yet another coat with leather sleeves. Would you judge me?









4)

Yeah I love tacky sh*t. And it pays homage to Moschino. It's basically a win win situation :)


5)

I've needed eye make up brushes for the longest time and after using the Real Techniques Foundation brush, I now really want to try these out.





6)

This palette from Urban Decay is legendary. I think every beauty blogger I've come across owns it. I really want to see if it lives up to the hype.




7)

I actually hate buying bras...simply for the fact that being a GG means that I have to spend larger amounts of money on bras that aren't even that special :(. However, after looking through the Bravissimo   website I found this one and fell in love. I've never owned a red bra before, so why not start now? :)






Hope you enjoyed this post and maybe even got a few gift ideas from it?

Leave any comments below :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...