So while I'm sitting here with a (tequila enduced) semi-hangover, I though it would be a good time to do an OOTD of the day post of what I wore last night. And although I did stay in my house, I still like to get dressed up because, why not?! :)
I went for quite a dark/gothic look on my face. I used:
- Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Foundation - '5WN1'
- NYX Concealer Jar - 'Tan'
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil - 'Stud'
- MUA Eyeshadow Primer
- Sleek Eyeshadow Palette - 'Au Naturale'
- 2True Liquid Eyeliner - 'Black'
- Primark Eyelashes
- Sleek Blusher - 'Life's A Peach' and 'Honour'
- NYX Lipliner - 'Y2K'
- MAC Lipstick - 'Rebel'
I used the Real Technique foundation brush and eyeshadow brushes, but for everything else I used my Topshop brushes.
I curled my hair with the Remington Curling Wand and I was kind of going of a messy/wild look.
- Black Ribbed Vest Top from Topshop
- Red Split Maxi Skirt from River Island
- Nude Wedge heels from New Look (borrowed from the sister)
Hope you all had a great night and all the best for 2013! :)