Saturday 19 January 2013

The Addiction Is Real

So since the clock chimed 12 and we all rang in 2013 I've done a little bit of shopping and I thought I'd make a post about the stuff I've got! (There are a few things I've left out, but I didn't think any of you would be interested in my multipack Primark tights, or basic black jersey skirt from H&M lol.

It's only when taking these pictures that I kinda, sorta realised I have a problem with buying things that I don't need and I might possibly need help. Is there a shopping version of Alcoholic Anonymous?

Anyway...here goes!


Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Spike Boots - £130 £29!

I got these from Soletrader.co.uk in the Boxing day sales and I really couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price. After they arrived and I tried them on, I soon came to realise that I wouldn't wear them anywhere for about 2 reasons. Firstly, they make me feel about 6 ft tall (I'm already 5"6 without heels). And secondly, the spikes are REALLY sharp and I've hurt myself several times just picking them up with my hands! Nevertheless, I'm just happy that I own a pair of Jeffrey Campbells and even if I never wear them, I'll enjoy looking at them because they're really pretty lol.






Nike Air Max 1 Vintage Cream/Red - £95

I've wanted a pair of Air Max's for ages and I finally found the balls to buy a pair. These ones really seem to divide opinion, but I soon as I saw the pink soles I knew these babies had to be mine. I love that the colours don't really go together, they're weird...like me lol.







Pink Eyelash Oversized Cardigan from River Island - £38

I'm actually in love with this. I was trying to stay away from River Island, but as I walked past the shop I actually had to stop, grab my mums arm and drag her in. I love that it's very girly and soft yet oversized. I can dress it up or down, wear with skirts or jeans and I'm actually really excited to try the different looks out. I would love to wear it to work but I don't know if it's too much?





Faux Gold Chain Necklace from River Island - £12

I'm all about the tacky, the over the top and the 80s. I don't really need to explain anymore do I? lol




Pretty Polly Suspender Tights - £10

These are a repurchase and it's probably about the sixth time I've bought these. Although these have been out for years, I think I love them because it's nice to wear with dressed up outfits in the winter when having bare legs might just not be an option. And because I don't have a car, it never is lol.





Maybelline 'Fit Me' Concealer in shade 35 - £5.99

I've nearly run out of my NYX concealer, so since I needed a new one, I thought why not try the one used by BeautybyJJ. I was really tempted to buy a MAC one, but then I realised that I can't keep spending £20+ every time I need a new product. I was also intrigued by the advertising campaign by Maybelline which uses a numbers system in order to match you with the perfect foundation/powder/concealer according to your undertones (pink or yellow. I have yellow). I bought it to use under my eyes but have only tested it on my hand so far. The consistency seems really light, creamy and I've also noticed a slight glow which I love. I'll do a review of this soon :)





Maybelline 'Fit Me' Powder in shade 315 - £5.99

I bought this powder to set my makeup, and I''l also do a review of this soon.




Thanks for reading folks!









8 comments:

  1. I love the FIT me range! the liquid foundation is awesome! suits both me and my sis and we're slightly different tones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of finish does it have? Glowy or matte? I might actually give the foundation a try as well! :)

      Delete
  2. loving your jeffrey campbells!

    www.boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk

    Kamila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't buy the Damsel Spikes in the end because (like you) I realised that I would never wear them - but now they are sold out I'm totally regretting it lol
    Loveee the chunky gold chain, I've been wanting one like that for ages! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I thought no 90s look would be complete without a thick faux gold chain! lool

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...